- Billboard: How It Went Down (2017-2018)Hired to produce a weekly show for Billboard funded by Facebook. Live action and animated show where famous people are interviewed and then animation is animated on top. One ep a week! Millions of views! YAS! This ep is Cardi B Woo-wooooo! For more information go to https://www.facebook.com/billboardHWD/ or email me!
- Very Animated People: Peaches (2017)Animated Peaches Explains Her History Of “Disturbing” Roommates Starring: Peaches Produced by JASH: MJ Offen, Nicholas Veneroso Animation Produced by Titmouse Inc.: Dave Newberg, Steve Jacobson Directed and Animated: Leah Shore Animation: James Sugrue Animation Intern: Corrine Stein
- HANDS (2017)HANDS! Cucalorus Film Festival Bumper! It has been playing at the Alamodrafthouse NYC before features! Keep an eye (or hand) out!
- Old Man (2012)For more then 20 years Charles Manson has refused to communicate to the outside world. Until now.
These are actual never before heard phone conversations between Canadian best selling author Marlin Marynick and Charles Manson.
- Hallway (2015)Shot exclusively in a secret sex club in Brooklyn, the film tells a story about love where in a queer couple unleash upon each other
a drug-induced, existential barrage of delusion and broken dreams.
SXSW 2015 Premiere
INDIEWIRE Online Premiere
- Cookies (2016)COOKIES. Made with love.
- I Love My New Boyfriend (2016)Comedy Central Viral Snap Chat.
- Fruit Cake (2013)
- HORNY (2016)Comedy Central Viral Snap Chat.
- Happy Holidays NSFW (2014)
- Happy Holidays to All (2012)
- Viral Short of Big Sean for Warner Bros. Project X (2012)Made in 2 CRAZY days.
- BOOBatary (2010)Made in one month.
- MEATWAFFLE (2009)An old man recalls his strange and bizarre memories.
2009 RISD Undergrad project using stop-motion, pixilation and 2d hand drawn animation.
Short Film Nominee, Sundance 2010.
- Director / Independent / Commercial Reel (2017)
- Fucking Bags (2008)
- Fabrication Reel (2012)